Top 10 Credit Cards 2015: Best Credit Cards To Travel. 2015 brings new possibilities to increase your travel rewards, both in regards to earning and redeeming the points and miles which get you where you want to go.
The most important aspects of your prize travel strategy are selecting that rewards credit cards to obtain and carry, since the sign-up bonuses along with the benefits they provide could be immensely valuable. But, these bonuses and benefits switch continuously; you may even find various rewards for the similar card based on which channel you utilize to apply (online, over the phone, personally at a bank or with a specific offer).
Several variations and changes arise with little or no notice, as well as an offer that’s currently available could be gone later today. That’s the reason it’s important to remain current on the credit card marketplace and monitor developments, if an incredible deal becomes available, you’re prepared to benefit from it.
That will help you do that, and with the new year in your mind, I’ve compiled a list of what I feel are the top travel credit card offers for 2015.
Most of the cards on this list consistency thanks to great benefits and pretty constant bonus opportunities, like those found on some of its Plus and the Barclaycard Arrival Plus. But, the list does consist of month to month, and the rankings move to the other. For instance, Barclaycard recently raised the sign-up bonus on the US Airways Premier World MasterCard from 40,000 miles to 50,000 miles (after the first purchase and payment of the $89 annual fee) in a final push to get new cardholders before the card disappears, so it has earned a place near the top of my list.
Top 10 Credit Cards 2015: Best Credit Cards To Travel. If you’re seeking to apply for a credit card right now, here’s the list of cards and Current Bonus:
1. Platinum Card from American Express. 100,000 points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
2. US Airways Premier World MasterCard. 50,000 Dividend Miles after first buy or stability transfer in the first 90 days and payment of yearly cost. Note: there’ve also been reports of focused bonus offers of 50,000 miles once you spend $1,000 in 90 days.
3. Ink Plus. 50,000 points after spending $5,000 in 3 months.
4. British Airways Visa. 50,000 Avios after spending $2,000 in the first 3 months.
5. Citi Platinum Select AAdvantage World MasterCard. 50,000 AAdvantage miles and 2 Admirals Club one-day passes having spent $3,000 in the first 3 months.
6. Ritz-Carlton Rewards Visa.140,000 points when you spend $3,000 in the first 3 months.
7. Citi Thank-You Premier. 20,000 Thank-You points once you spend $2,000 in the first 3 months, and 30,000 further points once you spend another $3,000 in the first 3 months of the 2nd year of cardmembership.
8. Chase Sapphire Preferred. 40,000 points once you spend $4,000 on buys in the first 3 months.
9. Barclaycard Arrival Plus World Elite MasterCard. 40,000 miles having spent $3,000 in 90 days.
10. Citi Hilton HHonors Reserve. Two weekend night certificates-each great for one weekend night at most resorts and hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio-after spending $2,500 in 4 months.